1. The Ethereum Sweepstake is NOT a company, it is a smart contract written using the Ethereum protocols, which runs on the Ethereum Blockchain.
2. Ethereum Sweepstakes is only available to users from countries where applicable law allows.
3. You Must be at least 18 years of age to participate
4. The Ethereum Sweepstake is a smart contract that enables contributors to acquire up to 4,000,000 SWEEP coins, at a price of 1 ETHER per 1 SWEEP token.
5. A minimum of 57% of all ETHERs received are kept on smart contract wallet and guaranteed to be transferred as prizes.
6. The Ethereum Sweepstake is not affiliated to the Ethereum Foundation, and is only made possible by the Ethereum Bockchain and its smart contract application. Ethereum is a trademark owned by the Ethereum Foundation. A total of five percent (5%) of the Ethereum Sweepstake sale will be donated to the Ethereum Foundation for the continued support and development of the Ethereum Blockchain.
7. The Ethereum Sweepstake was invented by Hladun Rostyslav a citizen of the Ukraine, residing in the city of Lviv. The Ethereum Sweepstake will pay the inventor and or to his nominee a total of five percent (5%) of the remaining Ethers.
8. The Ethereum Sweepstake and its SWEEP token are a smart contract which is transacted on the Ethereum Blockchain and as such are subject to Private International Law. The jurisdiction of the transaction(s) including the promotions sent to and or received by the users, the purchases of SWEEP Tokens, drawing of the winners and the payment of the winnings are deemed to be in the jurisdiction of the country of Costa Rica and all users of the Ethereum Sweepstake agree to said legal jurisdiction regardless of conflicts of law including whether minimum contact can be established within another jurisdiction.
10. Upon selling the last SWEEP coin, a random selection running on the blockchain will be activated and the winners of the Ethereum Sweepstake will automatically be transferred the number of Ethers for the respective prizes. Winning Ethers will only be sent to personal wallet address used to enter the Ethereum Sweepstakes and purchase the SWEEP coins.
11. Ethereum sent from an exchange and or brokerage accounts will be void and will not receive any potential winnings. We will no be liable for any losses in entries or potential winnings as a result of Ethereum being transferred from a brokerage and or exchange wallet.
12. Transactions to enter Ethereum Sweepstakes are managed and confirmed via the Ethereum blockchain. You understand that your Ethereum public address will be made publicly visible when you enter the Ethereum Sweepstake.
13. If you decide to enter the Ethereum Sweepstake, we have no ability to reverse the transactions. We also have no ability to payout any potential winnings to wallet address other than the wallet used to enter the Ethereum sweepstake. We will have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage in via our website, or independently using our Smart Contract.
14. Ethereum requires the payment of a transaction fee (a “Gas Fee”) for every transaction that occurs on the Ethereum network. The Gas Fee funds the network of computers that run the decentralized Ethereum network. This means that, even if you elect to interact directly via the Ethereum network, you will still need to pay a Gas Fee for each transaction that occurs via the Ethereum network.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ETHEREUM SWEEPSTAKE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT THE ETHEREUM SWEEPSTAKE iS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE, THE INVENTOR, THE OWNER, THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LEGAL COUNSEL, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ETHEREUM SWEEPSTAKE AND ANY PART OF IT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SITE, ANY SMART CONTRACT, OR ANY EXTERNAL WEBSITES), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE, THE INVENTOR, THE OWNER, THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LEGAL COUNSEL,OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP, WEBSITE, AND OR SMART CONTRACT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP, WEBSITE, AND OR SMART CONTRACT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, (III) USAGE DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP, WEBSITE, AND OR SMART CONTRACT WILL BE ACCURATE, OR (III) THE APP OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE APP, WEBSITE AND OR SMART CONTRACT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
1. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE, THE INVENTOR, THE OWNER, THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LEGAL COUNSEL, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH YOU MAY INCUR, HOWSOEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF PROFITS (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE MADE THE APP, WEBSITE AND OR SMART CONTRACT AVAILABLE TO YOU AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHICH REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE ETHEREUM SWEEPSTAKE TO YOU WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
1. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify THE ETHEREUM SWEEPSTAKE and its owner, inventor, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners from and against any claim, liability, loss, damage (actual and consequential) of any kind or nature, suit, judgment, litigation cost, and attorneys’ fees arising out of or in any way related to (i) your breach of these Terms, or (ii) your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access to or use of the Ethereum Sweepstake.
2. Taxation. The Users bears the sole responsibility to determine if the Ethereum Sweepstake winnings shall be a taxable event for the User. The Users bear full responsibility for timely and correct calculation and payment of all taxes due in accordance with the legislation applicable to the Users. The Service is not a tax agent of the User, as well as it does not advise the User on the order of calculation and/or the payment of taxes.
Notification About Risks
1. The User understands and accepts the risks in connection with transferring ETHERS to the Ethereum Sweepstake and creating a SWEEP Token as exemplary set forth above and hereinafter. In particular, but not limited, the User understands the inherent risks listed hereinafter:
2. Risk of software weaknesses: The User understands and accepts that the Ethereum Sweepstake concept, the underlying software application and software platform (i.e. the Ethereum blockchain) is still in an early development stage and unproven, why there is no warranty that the process for creating Tokens will be uninterrupted or error-free and why there is an inherent risk that the software could contain weaknesses, vulnerabilities or bugs causing, inter alia, the complete loss of ETH and/or Tokens.
3. Regulatory risk: The User understands and accepts that the blockchain technology allows new forms of interaction and that it is possible that certain jurisdictions will apply existing regulations on, or introduce new regulations addressing, blockchain technology based applications, which may be contrary to the current setup of the Ethereum Sweepstake and which may, inter alia, result in substantial modifications of the Ethereum Sweepstakes, including its termination and the loss of ETHERS/Tokens for the User.
4. Risk of Loss of private key: Tokens can only be accessed with a wallet seed or combination of private key and password. The private key is encrypted with a password. The User understands and accepts that if his wallet file or password respectively his private key got lost or stolen, the obtained Tokens associated with the User’s Wallet or password will be unrecoverable and will be permanently lost with the Risk of theft: The User understands and accepts that the Ethereum Sweepstake concept, the underlying software application and software platform (i.e. the Ethereum blockchain) may be exposed to attacks by hackers or other individuals that that could result in theft or loss of Sweep Tokens or ETHERS, impacting the ability to complete the Ethereum Sweepstake.
5. Risk of Ethereum mining attacks & hacking attacks: The User understands and accepts that, as with other cryptocurrencies, the blockchain used for the Ethereum Sweepstakes is susceptible to mining & hacking attacks, including but not limited to double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, “selfish-mining” attacks, and race condition attacks. Any successful attacks present a risk to the Ethereum Sweepstake, expected proper execution and sequencing of ETH/Token transactions, and expected proper execution and sequencing of contract computations.