6,000,000 ESPS Profit Sharing tokens are available as a bonus to anyone who purchases 1 or more SWEEP Entry tokens. For every one(1) Sweep token, entry holder(s) will receive 1 ESPS Token. For every ten(10) Sweep tokens, entry holder(s) will receive 15 ESPS Tokens
How do ESPS Profit Sharing Tokens work?
ESPS token holders will receive profit sharing on all future Sweep contest and block chain games. Profit sharing is estimated at 9.7% of revenue from any future Sweepstakes and block chain games.
SWEEP token holders will be able to register and redeem ESPS tokens at the conclusion of Ethereum Sweepstakes. ESPS tokens will also be listed at worldmarkets.io exchange after issuance is complete.
How to I get ESPS Profit Sharing Tokens?
You must play Ethereum Sweepstakes to receive bonus ESPS Tokens. SWEEP tokens received during Ethereum Sweepstakes will be redeemable at a future date for ESPS Tokens. To be notified on registration and redemeption process please join our mailing list here. We will also post on our website, social media and via browser notification for subscribed members.
What is the ESPS profit sharing breakdown?
4 Million SWEEP
4 Million ETH
Marketing & Affiliate Fees
Administration and Maintenance
Ethereum Foundation Donation
9.7% = 388,000 ETH
Will ESPS Profit Sharing tokens be listed on an exchange?
Ethereum Sweepstakes has secured a listing at the peer to peer exchange at worldmarkets.io for ESPS Profit sharing tokens. Worldmarkets.io is expected to be launched August 1, 2018
How to Play Ethereum Sweepstakes
What do I need to play Ethereum sweepstakes?
1. Digital Currency Wallet –
Your digital crypto currency wallet is where you will send your ether(s) from to receive the Ethereum Sweepstakes entries, which will be in the form of a SWEEP token, the blockchain equivalent of an entry ticket. Your digital crypto currency wallet is also where the winnings will be automatically paid to if you win. We recommend the MetaMask digital crypto currency wallet or the Jaxx crypto currency wallet.
2. Ether –
Ether is a form of a digital currency from Ethereum. Ether(s) are equal to an Ethereum Sweepstakes entrie at a 1:1 ratio. Example. 1 Ether = 1 Ethereum Sweepstakes Entry (SWEEP). You will require 1 ether for each entry you wish to purchase, plus the gas required to send Ether
How much gas to I need?
Most wallets, such as Metamask and Mist wallet estimate gas required for transactions. We recommend you set your gas limit to no less 250000. In order to transfer/send 1 ether you will have to pay the gas charges. Make sure that you have more than 1 ether to cover gas charges. We recommend you purchase at least 1.1 ethers, to cover the gas charges, which will include transfer from your brokerage account to your Digital Crypto currency wallet and the transfer from your Crypto Currency Wallet to The Ethereum Sweepstakes contract address at 0x357f07aC89ee6329A70cA837d6BfC16B0275015f
How Do I Install a digital crypto currency Wallet?
(Any digital crypto currency wallet that can hold Ether(s) will allow you to transfer Ethers for a Sweep token entrie(s)). If you do not have a digital crypto currency wallet, we recommend:
1. MetaMask Wallet – Available for Chrome browser only.
Jaxx supports Desktop, Chrome plugin, Android and iPhone
How to purchase Ethers to enter the Ethereum Sweepstakes?
1. Coinbase.com – If using MetaMask Wallet, Metamask is connected with Coinbase. Coinbase is available in 32 countries. You can setup an account at coinbase.com to purchase ether(s). If you are purchasing from the USA, you can do so directly from your MetaMask wallet by clicking the buy button in the MetaMask wallet.
2. Coinmama.com – Coinmama is available worldwide. Coinmama is available worldwide. Coinmama is an exchange that will allow you to purchase Ethers with your credit card in your local currency. Coinmama is a reputable exchange that has been in the cryptospace since 2014.
3. CEX.io CEX.io is a Bitcoin exchange that also sells ETHERS via a credit card transaction. CEX.io works with many countries worldwide.
What are the steps required to enter the Ethereum Sweepstakes?
1. Install Digital Wallet
2. Purchase Ether(s)
3. Transfer ether into your Digital Wallet from your brokerage
4. Send Ether(s) from your digital wallet to Ethereum Sweepstakes at address 0x357f07aC89ee6329A70cA837d6BfC16B0275015f
*DO not send Ether from your brokerage account. If you do and win, you will not be able to collect your winnings*
What if I send ether from a brokerage?
DO not send Ether from your Crypto brokerage account. If you do and win, you will not be able to collect your winnings. Prizes will only be sent to address in which Ethers were received. We are unable to track entries from Brokerages. You entry will be lost and will not be refunded. If you are unsure, please contact [email protected] us prior to entry.
Why can I not purchase more than 10 SWEEP Tokens?
We have a purchase limit of 10 SWEEP Tokens for a single transaction. You can purchase more SWEEP Tokens, by doing multiple transfers to The Ethereum Smart Contract address.
Why do I not see my SWEEP Token?
If you send ether, The Ethereum Sweepstakes smart contract will automatically send out one SWEEP token for every Ether that you send. If your Digital Wallet does not show the SWEEP token, you may need to add a Watch Token. Please refer to your Digital Wallet instructions or contact us for help. You can check your transaction and/or smart contract at etherscan.io to verify that your wallet address was entered and SWEEP Token(s) were transferred.
If I do not receive my SWEEP Token, am I not entered even though I sent my Ether?
YES. If you have sent The Ethereum Sweepstakes at least one Ether and the transaction was successful for your SWEEP Token purchase, your digital wallet will be entered into The Ethereum Sweepstakes. Your Digital wallet address is stored in the smart contract. So if you do not see your SWEEP token, you will still be entered. The Digital Wallet that you sent ether from will be where your prize will be sent if you are selected as a prize winner.
Can I transfer my SWEEP token to another Digital Wallet address for payment of Prizes?
The Smart Contract will only send winning prizes to Digital Wallet that purchased the SWEEP Token. You may transfer your purchased SWEEP token to any Digital Wallet you choose after you receive it, however any Ethereum Sweep prize winners will only receive prizes to Digital Wallet address used to initially purchase SWEEP Token.
Is this a Scam
Is this a scam?
No, but do your own research.
Why would I send my money to a random wallet address?
DEFINITION of ‘Smart Contracts’
Smart contracts are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. Smart contracts permit trusted transactions and agreements to be carried out among disparate, anonymous parties without the need for a central authority, legal system, or external enforcement mechanism. They render transactions traceable, transparent, and irreversible.While blockchain technology has come to be thought of primarily as the foundation for bitcoin, it has evolved far beyond underpinning the virtual currency
So why is Ethereum Sweepstakes not a Scam?
Ethereum Sweepstakes smart contract offers full transparency. Jackpot prize(s) are set in stone and are paid out by the contract. We do not have the ability to steal your ether or change the smart contract. Please do not participate if you do not have a clear understanding of how Ethereum Sweepstakes Works. If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
ETHEREUM SWEEPSTAKES RULES
What are the rules?
1. The Ethereum Sweepstakes will draw the winner of the jackpot as well as the 111,110 other prize winners upon the last sale of the SWEEP 4 million token and or on December 31, 2018
2. Only 4 million Sweep tokens are available and controlled by the smart contract deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain.
3. On the sale of last Sweep Token or at the latest on Decemeber 31,2018, a Jackpot winner will be selected by the Smart Contract deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain
4. Winners will automatically receive corresponding Ethers to their winnings.
5. 100,000 prizes of 1.5 ETH will not be paid if less than 1 million entries are received
6. If less than 4 million entries are received, winners we be selected and receive proportional percentage of available jackpot (see FAQ:”PRIZES & ODDS” for percentages)
7. Winnings will be sent to the address of the digitial crypto currency wallet that was used to purchase SWEEP token(s).
8. Do not send your ether directly from your brokerage and or your exchange account. since doing so will not allow you to accept and access the winnings if you win.
9. A total of 111,111 prizes are available.
How is the jackpot randomly picked?
Due to the limitations of the blockchain in selected random numbers, The Ethereum Sweepstakes smart contract utilizes oracalize.it to provide a random number with authenticity proof to select prize winners. For more information please visit oraclize.it.
When is the winner picked?
The Jackpot winner is selected immediately by the smart contract on the sale of the last Sweep Token or on December 31, 2018 midnight GMT.
When are second and third place prize winners selected
The Second and Third Place prize winners will be picked and paid immediately after the Jackpot prize. This will occur on the Ethereum blockchain via Ethereum Sweepstakes smart contract once the Jackpot has been paid out.
When are fourth, fifth & Six place prize winners selected
Fourth, Fifth and Six place prizes will be selected within the following three weeks. All winners will be selected randomly via the smart contract deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain. Due to the large number of winners and the limitations of the blockchain’s ability to process large loops or transactions, this process will be done in segments.
What if 4 million entries are not received?
If less than 111,111 entries are received, winners will be selected and receive proportional percentage of available jackpot (see prizes for percentages)
What if 1 million entries are not received?
If less than 1 million entries are received, 100 prizes of 1500 Ethers, 1,000 prizes of 150 Ethers, 10,000 prizes of 15 Ethers and 100,000 prizes of 1.5 Ethers will not be paid out at closing
PRIZES & ODDS
How do I know I won?
Digital crypto currency Wallet Addresses of Jackpot winner of 1,500,000 Ethers and 10 winners of 15,000 Ethers will be posted at ethereumsweepstakes.io once they are selected. Other winners will need to check their wallets after closing and/or check their address on the smart contract deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain and all winnings are automatically sent to the winners without any need to claim the prizes.
What prizes can I win?
Based on full participation of 4 million Sweep Tokens available, prizes:
1. 1 Jackpot Winner x 1,500,000 ETHER at $0 USD
2. 10 Winners x 15,000 ETHER (3.75% Total or 0.00375% individually) at $0 USD
3. 100 Winners x 1500 ETHER (3.75% Total or 0.000375% individually) at $0 USD
4. 1000 Winners x 150 ETHER (3.75% Total or 0.0000375% individually) at $0 USD
5. 10,000 Winners x 15 ETHER (3.75% Total or 0.00000375% individually) at $0 USD
6. 100,000 Winners x 1.5 ETHER (3.75% Total or 0. 000000375% individually) at $0 USD
If less than 4 million Sweep Tokens are sold, prizes:
1. 1 Jackpot Winner = 37.5% of Sweep Tokens Sold. For example, if 2 million Sweep tokens are sold, Jackpot will be 750,000 ETHER at $0 USD
2. 10 Winners = .375% of Sweep Tokens Sold. For example, if 2 million Sweep tokens are sold, Jackpot will be 7,500 ETHER at $0 USD
3. 100 Winners = .0375% of Sweep Tokens Sold. For example, if 2 million Sweep tokens are sold, Jackpot will be 750 ETHER at $0 USD
4. 1000 Winners = 0.00375% of Sweep Tokens Sold. For example, if 2 million Sweep tokens are sold, Jackpot will be 75 ETHER at $0 USD
5. 10,000 Winners = 0.000375% of Sweep Tokens Sold. For example, if 2 million Sweep tokens are sold, Jackpot will be 7.5 ETHER at $0 USD
6. 100,000 Winners = .000000375% of Sweep Tokens Sold. For example, if 2 million Sweep tokens are sold, Jackpot will be .75 ETHER at $0 USD
What are the odds?
1. Odds of winning Jackpot prize is 1 in 4 million based on full participation of The Ethereum Smart Contract.
2. Odds of winning a prize is 1 in 36 based on full participation of The Ethereum Smart Contract.
3. Odds and prize values will vary based on amount of entries received.
What happens if I’ve got a question and it’s not listed here?
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can email us at [email protected], contact us at Contact Us